Jump to content

Deceased Tentant left mess and no money to repair apartment

Recommended Posts

  • Moderators


Alaska Court Services might be a great resource for you on getting the right stuff filed.   I do believe you need a judgement of damages first and I do believe you have to file the probate forms that say there is a pending claim as well...when judgement is entered, then you can file for collecting.  I have heard this process is difficult and a few hoops to actually be successful.  I highly recomend using a pro. Like a lawyer or Steve at Alaska court services.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Upcoming Events

    No upcoming events found
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

&ev=PageView&cd%5Bitem_id%5D=1552&cd%5Bitem_name%5D=Deceased+Tentant+left+mess+and+no+money+to+repair+apartment&cd%5Bitem_type%5D=topic&cd%5Bcategory_name%5D=Open Forum"/>