Mentally Unstable Tenant

Kaiden

I've got an older gentleman who is my tenant in Anchorage. He has recently began hallucinating and believes one of his roommates is holding him prisoner in his own apartment, forcing him to take drugs, and says a girl was killed in his unit from a forced overdose.  2 nights ago he ran off down the street waving his gun around which brought the police by. My understanding is they took his gun, but I'm not 100% sure... He's called his out-of-town roommates to tell them about the masked people trying to get into the unit, etc. He has called the police several times to sweep the apartment and fortunately, they took him to Providence yesterday.

This tenant has been here for 8 years, loves the place, pays rent early, and takes great care of his unit. He's a on month to month lease, so it wouldn't be difficult to not renew it. However, I'm concerned for his safety/wellbeing if I force him to leave. As far as I know, he doesn't have any family in town. On the other hand, this is a 4-plex and he has 2 other roommates who no longer want to live in the unit with him (understandably). I'm concerned that I'll lose my other tenants if I let him stay. My question is, what is my responsibility as a landlord and what is the best way to handle this?