Jump to content


Kassandra RPM Alaska

Recommended Posts

  • Moderators

Post from a TLA member:
We have managed our own rentals for years but just recently switched to a new CPA. She is telling us we need to send 1099s to our contractors that are not Inc. Is this true and how the heck was our previous CPA doing our taxes? I understand it will be difficult to get the contractor to fill out a W9 but how do I fill out a 1099 from that?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.